Call for Abstract Submissions
Submissions Open: February 1, 2017
Submission Deadline: March 1, 2017
Acceptance Notification: March 10, 2017
NEBEC seeks abstracts from industrial, clinical, or university researchers, scientists, engineers, and students.
Abstracts are to be submitted electronically as PDF files using the 2-page IEEE format. For an example of this format, Click Here. Accepted abstracts will be archived on the NEBEC website for 3 years.
Abstracts submitted for the UNDERGRAD DESIGN COMPETITION should follow the instructions listed on that web page under the Author Info link.
Authors submitting abstracts of novel research or device-related work should assign their abstract to one of the following list of themes, although any paper germane to
biomedical engineering will be considered.
- Biomedical Imaging & Image Processing
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Cancer Technologies
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems Engineering
- Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering
- Computational & Systems Bioengineering; Bioinformatics
- Devices: Micro- & Nano-bioengineering
- Device Technologies & Biomedical Robotics
- Diagnostic Systems
- Drug Delivery
- Education in Biomedical Engineering
- Neural Engineering, Neuromuscular Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
- Orthopedic Engineering
- Tissue Engineering
- Wearable Biomedical Sensors & Systems
- 3D Printing of Biomedical Tissues & Devices
For details of the abstract submission process, see Author Instructions.